25. If you have a body, you are an athlete. – Bill Bowerman
24. Fit is not a destination, it's a way of life.
23. Excuses are for people who don't want it bad enough
22. Your body hears everything your mind says.
21. A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do.
20. Why choose failure when success is an option.
19. A champion is someone who gets up when they can't.
18. Everybody pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
17. Everyday of my life, I'm trying to find a way to get better. – Ray Lewis
16. Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears. – Laird Hamilton
15. Do one thing everyday that scares you. – Eleanor Roosevelt
14. Surround yourself with those who challenge you, push you and motivate you.
13. It's the lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself.
12. Everybody you fight is not your enemy and everybody that helps you is not your friend. – Mike Tyson
11. Take your work seriously, but don't take yourself seriously. – Clint Eastwood
10. It never gets easier, you just get stronger.
9. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
8. Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now.
7. Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
6. Real strength is not just a condition of ones muscle, but a tenderness in ones spirit.
5. It's a slow process, don't make it slower by quitting.
4. It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be.
3. Do or do not, there is no try. – Yoda
2. Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. – Muhammad Ali
1. Embrace the suck.
There you go twenty five or more Superhuman quotes about fitness and life. Stay inspired, and commited. Thanks for reading and please share this article!